Job Vacancy – Member Services Officer
Mitchelstown Credit Union Limited is seeking applications from self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a growing organisation. Applicants should be committed to achieving high standards and have a flexible approach to work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the credit union. This is a full-time permanent position.
Main Duties of the Role
The Member Services Officer will be part of a team responsible for:
- Service to members across multiple delivery channels including over the counter, telephone and online.
- Account transactions.
- Account queries.
- Membership applications.
- Loan Applications.
We are seeking a candidate who has:
- Good IT and numeracy skills.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use discretion and sensitivity in dealing with members.
- Previous experience working in a role within a credit union or similar financial institution ideal but not essential as full training will be provided.
- QFA/CUA/ACCUP or Pathways qualification preferable but not essential, minimum leaving certificate required.
Closing Date for Receipt of Application is 13th October 2023.
- Latest News (60)