Job Vacancy – Member Services Officer
We are currently recruiting for a full-time member services officer position.
- Processing payments lodgements/withdrawals
- Dealing with foreign exchange
- Document management – dealing with all filing of correspondence, photocopying and typing as required.
- Dealing with new members/ educating them on the services provided
- Telephone queries
- Balancing cash/ End of day procedures
- Other duties as required
Relevant training will be provided.
- Good PC skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous Cash Handling experience
- Good interpersonal skills with a mature attitude
- This is a varied role and is suitable for a motivated individual who can prioritise workload and multi-task
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- CUA, QFA or relevant degree would be desirable (but not a prerequisite)
Applications by mail to: Recruitment, Mitchelstown Credit Union, 36/38 Lower Cork Street, Mitchelstown, Co Cork
Or by email to: email@example.com
Please forward a cover letter and CV. Closing date for applications is close of business on Wednesday 13th November 2019
Mitchelstown Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify.
Mitchelstown Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
- Latest News (13)