- Who We are
We are Mitchelstown Credit Union Limited (“we” or “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This statement sets out the basis on which any of your personal data is processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
We are a data controller for the purpose of the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (“Acts”).
Full contact details are available on the home page of this website.
- Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our online credit union services if we are a provider of this service.
- Information that you or others provide by filling in forms on our website or which you or they otherwise provide to us.
- Any instructions we accept from you or transactions we undertake to which you are a party, whether through our website, branches or otherwise.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Telephone calls may be recorded. This is to verify your information, for our staff training, regulatory and for service quality purposes.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
- Changes to our Privacy Statement
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
- Contact us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com