Applying for a Loan
To apply for a Loan, you must be a member of Mitchelstown Credit Union. If you are not already a member call into any of our offices. Click here for Membership Information.
Alternatively, if you are already a member and would like to find out more about our Loans, the application process or to get started with an application, simply:
- Call us on 025 24800
- Apply online by completing our Loan Enquiry Form
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop into any of our 3 offices
For personal applications the following documents are required:
- Proof of ID, Valid passport/driving licence etc
- Proof of Address utility bill etc, must be dated in last 3 months
- 3 Most Recent Payslips
- Bank account statement for 3 previous months
- Mortgage Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Other Loan Statements
- If renting proof of rent is required by means of a letter from your Landlord or letting agent Student loan, proof of college acceptance required and a guarantor* may also be required to co-sign the loan
- Proof of income for spouse/partner (if applicable)
*A guarantor will be required to provide the same documents as outlined above.
If Self employed/director of a company you will also need to provide:
- Two most recent set of financial accounts
- The most recent chapter 4 self assessment
- The most recent form 11
- Tax Clearance Certificate / letter from your accountant confirming tax affairs are up to date
- For amounts greater than €25,000 a business plan must be provided
For Business / farming loans please see the relevant section under different loan types.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.