Please join Ballyhoura Development at the annual Ballyhoura Development Networking Forum in the beautiful surrounds of the Kennedy Rooms, Bruff, Co. Limerick on Saturday 1st December from 9:15am to 2pm.
The annual forum will bring together Community Groups, Social Enterprises and Individuals from the three Ballyhoura Development Districts.
The Agenda for the Forum is:
- Launch of the Ballyhoura Development Community Inclusion Toolkit
- Succession Planning for Community Organisations-How do you ensure the survival of your organisation into the future?
- How do you measure Social Impact?
- Funding Opportunities 2019 workshop and advice
- Launch of the Ballyhoura Development Micro Loan Fund
The Forum will be followed by a networking lunch.
Registration is free but mandatory to attend the event and places are limited. You can register at the following link:
If you need assistance registering, please contact them for help.
For more information on the event itself, email email@example.com or call 063-20517